Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A return?

Hello again!

I felt inspired today to write. and I think it's because of the way my omelette is shaped...so thank you omelette. I was trying to flip it over and it kind of just folded itself in a nice way :P Anyways I used onions, garlic, chicken powder and sesame seed oil (it makes it smell and taste delicious). Served with a pita/hummus and topped with fresh green onions!


Last month I decided to do a rack of lamb in the oven. It was already marinated in garlic and rosemary, so I popped it in the oven for 30 minutes with an electronic thermometer so I could get a nice medium (although it turned out medium-well). It was still really tender and delicious so that's okay! You do have to watch out for the resting time once you take it out of the oven because it does add another 10 degrees to the internal temperature...

Anyways I stir fried some asparagus as well and added mint sauce (store-bought). Mint's pretty essential with lamb. Just saying.

3 comments:

  1. lol. thanks for sending. :) mint isn't essential with lamb... just sayin'. i don't eat it with mint sauce.

    the bigger question is - when are you cooking lamb for me? i'll come over whenever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried it with mint sauce? its deliciousss! and if you're coming here then of course i'll cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete