Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Grand Opening

Welcome!

If you are a malnourished student in university like I am, fending for yourself from textbooks, extracurriculars, and all of life's time-consuming things, then we have a lot in common.

This blog will be all about food, because it is delicious (most of the time). Who doesn't like eating? Ok hand down anorexic guy. I'll be posting trips to the supermarket, prepping, cooking, and most wonderfully of all, EATING :D I am horribly sorry if it makes you hungry when you read this at 2am in the morning, but if it inspires you to cook as well, three thumbs up to you.

For my first blogged meal, I stir-fried some scallops, broccoli, mushrooms, and red bell peppers. I made rice with a few veggies the night before so I heated it up and topped it off with the stir-fry. Made it simple with garlic, ginger, and salt, topped with green onions. Could've used a little sauce, as it was kind of dry with all the rice. Still tasty though! (I love scallops).





3 comments:

  1. JASON! did not know you blogged :) thanks for following! make me food when I'm back in london haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yea I just started this summer
    and we can arrange something when you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete