Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dinner's Served!

Alright we're back for some more food! Yesterday night I marinated a chicken breast with some vinegar, soya sauce, paprika, spice salt, pepper, and cooking wine. Sauteed it in a pan and served it on top of a stir-fried mix of broccoli, mushrooms and a pearl onion. Garnished with cilantro and voila!


The colour scheme on this thing isn't great, but it'll be something to think about for the next one.

The day before yesterday, I bought a pork tenderloin. I decided to throw it in the slow cooker with whole tomatoes, carrots, corn, and mushroom. I seasoned the tenderloin with paprika, spice salt, pepper, chicken cubes, and cooking wine again (yes...there's a pattern to the seasoning. I really need to diversify). HOWEVER, pork always goes well with something sweet, so I poured in some apple cider. I did some homework, played some tennis (before getting rained on), worked out, and three hours later I was enjoying this:


                        

I think I was a little heavy on the seasoning, or maybe it was the apple cider that added a 'bite'. Either way, it was a good meal which I have two more servings of for this week :)





1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete