Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The New Nutrition Program

During a long absence out of town and watching the World Cup, I picked up a nutrition program that I'm semi-following right now. It's basically the 5 meals a day, protein every meal, 2 servings of veggies every meal, carbs for breakfast and after exercise only, etc, etc. I've become even more health conscious now that I've been doing this exercise training course. I also bought protein powder! But, it tastes kinda like fish so it might not the best one out there.

So this morning, I had Vector cereal with milk before my workout, and made myself a smoothie (with my new protein powder) for a meal. Cooked up salmon and deglazed it with balsamic vinegar, which is it looks so dark in the picture below.


It was kinda underdone but I don't actually mind it (thank you Japan). Threw some spinach and cucumbers underneath and ate it at work (which is why its in a handy box).

For dinner, I stir-fried some bok choy with a smashed garlic clove and ginger, deglazed with chicken broth and a little salt. Boiled some pork dumplings and voila!



The dumpling that's open was my tester. I like to know I'm eating something fully cooked...and since no one's marking me on presentation I frequently do it. But if you think about it, good chefs always taste their food before serving it to their clients, and since I'm my own chef and client, this would be justified :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete