Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One of my Quick, 10 min, Automatic Dinners

So I worked out earlier and had a salad that wasn't too much of a showcase to post. It was simply shredded Sobey's roast chicken, a fried egg, greens, chocolate milk (separately). However for dinner, I made it almost completely from freezer-stored food and within 10 minutes. I have frozen corn, peas, diced beets, and diced sweet potato (thanks mom). I threw them all into a pot with half chicken broth, half water, and brought it to a boil for 10 min. At the 8th minute or so, I threw in frozen scallops so they wouldn't overcook. You'll know when the ingredients are done by stabbing them with a fork (specifically scallops and sweet potatoes). This meal is super easy to make and clean up, you just have to have some bite size frozen stuff to make it that's prepared by your parents :)
WARNING: It's kinda healthy.

It was still steaming when I took this shot. Now I'm wondering why I put it into a plate when I could've eaten out of the pot....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete