Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Grabbag Lunch

Just came back from a 1.5 hr midterm, followed by a 1.5 hr workout, so I was STARVING (though nothing compared to the 30 Hour Famine I did earlier this year :P it actually wasn't that bad). Didn't have any particular meal in mind so I just opened my freezer to see what was there.

Grabbed a bag of ribs, mushrooms, corn, and beets. Defrosted ribs in microwave and marinated with sweet soya sauce and cooking wine (sherry) before pan frying it. Let it go for a while and poured in some water with the veggies.

That's when I decided I would clean some dishes while it cooks. Lucky me, the meat got overcooked but protein is protein. Served it in a bowl on top of a pita (just for kicks..plus it looks cooler).


Yesterday for lunch I packed the dumplings and cabbage I made the other day, but ended up buying a Harvey's original hamburger with onion rings :S Karma kicked me in the face by getting spicy chipotle sauce on my white shirt.

                                    

(not quite what I had, but putting the rings in the burger would've been a good idea....if you're reading you need to slap yourself NOW so you're not tempted to get one of these. O what have I done...)

I think I may cook an omelette after this to make up for the fact these ribs are overcooked. Tonight I may go to Aroma's since I won a Buy One (meal) Get One Free coupon at Relay for Life haha (it expires at the end of June). Until next time!

PS. Make sure you slapped yourself. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete