Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

On Ron Artest and a World Cup Makeshift Breakfast

What a week! Exams and studying have kept me from writing, as well as the World Cup and NBA Finals. What a game last night! I was rooting for the Celtics but happy for Artest. Watch his post-game interview on nba.com, it's pretty fun at the end.

Currently watching Germany getting owned by Serbia...don't think anyone expected Klose with two yellows, a saved Podolski penalty shot, and multiple crossbars both ways. Simply evidence you can't judge teams from one game in the opening round.

I'm surprised I got up early to watch this game, but it was just one those day I got up naturally at 6am despite sleeping at 1am :P ANYWAYS this blog is about food so let's get to that (lots to catch up).


I didn't have any cereal left over, or eggs to make an omelette, so my main two options were out. Had to finish the cherry tomatoes in my fridge (heading out for the weekend), so I shaved some white cheddar on top with vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.


Made some noodles to get my carbs, and tried to finish up some broccoli as well. Threw in the last of the chives my neighbour grew in garden for some flavour. Since I didn't want to clean another bowl, I just ate out of the pot I boiled everything in. Reduced cleaning time = more World Cup. Need I say more?

2 comments:

  1. that Germany game was so sad :(
    & i was rooting for lakers so yeeeeeeeeeeeeeahh!
    but it was a close match :) and those cherry tomatoes look yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete